No tomatoes here! Pizza doesn't need to be all about the tomato. Mix up your menu with Kara's White Pizza using fresh ingredients and delicious dough balls.
- Carefully roll out a Kara doughball to your preferred shape and prick the base with a fork to prevent the dough from over-rising.
- Cover the base with some garlic oil (either use garlic olive oil or lazy garlic mixed with oil).
- To give a differentiation in colour, add some grated mozzarella and cheddar onto the base.
- Top with pieces of torn spinach and spoonfuls of ricotta, then finish with some more olive oil.
- Cook for around 10 minutes until the base is cooked through and the cheese is bubbling.
Storage & handling
- Kara’s Doughballs should be stored frozen at -18°C or below. Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Take the required amount of dough balls from the freezer and place 2″ (5cm) apart on a baking tray. To avoid the doughball skinning, cover with a lightly greased film and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Once defrosted, store in the fridge (5°C) and consume within two days.