Start your customer's day off the right way with Kara's Sticky Sausage Sarnie. Layering succulent pork sausages on top of Kara's English Muffins, this meal is a delicious breakfast menu option.
- To cook the onions, gently heat the butter and oil in a frying pan and simmer over a low heat. Gently fry the onions for 20 minutes, or until soft.
- Stir in the ale and sugar, then cook for another 30 minutes until the ale has evaporated. The onions should turn a beautiful golden colour and become caramelised.
- Cook the sausages in a large frying pan until heated through.
- Carefully combine the honey and soy sauce together and drizzle the mixture over the sausages, tossing until they all become coated.
- Once toasted, take the base of Kara Sliced English Muffin and spread with butter. Pile the sauces onto the muffin and add onions before drizzling with mustard (or another sauce of your choice)
- Place the lid of the English Muffin on top and enjoy!
Delicious recipe inspired by Olive Magazine