A pizza with Eastern European flavours thanks to its smoked meats and crunchy pickles. Add this to your lunchtime menu for something different.
- Roll out a Kara Dough Balls to your desired pizza shape.
- Top the pizza dough with a generous amount of salami, pickled gherkins, grated cheddar and mozzarella.
- Cook in a pizza oven for around 10 minutes, or until lightly golden.
Storage & handling
- Kara’s Doughballs should be stored frozen at -18°C or below. Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Take the required amount of dough balls from the freezer and place 2″ (5cm) apart on a baking tray. To avoid the doughball skinning, cover with a lightly greased film and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Once defrosted, store in the fridge (5°C) and consume within two days.