This fresh and summery sandwich filling tastes fantastic in our fabulously fibre-packed, Genius Gluten-Free Bread. The juice from chicken combined with the zesty flavours from the orange combine to create a delicious sandwich that is full of fibre but gut-friendly.
- To begin, blend the marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken breast and combine until each chicken piece is fully coated with the marinade. Cover the bowl and leave it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes (the longer the better for extra intense flavour).
- Preheat the grill. Whilst this is warming, toss the watercress, orange, spring onion, mint and olive oil in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper and get tossing again. Set the salad aside.
- Remove the marinated chicken from the fridge and place it on a baking sheet. Once the grill is heated, cook the chicken for three minutes on each side or until deliciously charred and cooked through. Brush the remaining marinade from the bowl at least once on each side.
- Slice the cooked chicken and stack on the Genius Gluten-Free Bread.
- Place a handful of the fresh salad on top of the chicken, gently press the top slices of bread in place and serve up!