The perfect starter option for any Christmas sharing menu. Serve Kara's Christmas Garlic Bread warm with a rich and gooey camembert cheese or a selection of dipping sauces.
- To prepare your Kara Doughballs, follow stages 1-3 in our brochure here.
- Once your dough is ready, divide it into mini balls (don’t panic, these do not have to be of equal size)!
- In a bowl, combine the butter and minced garlic and coat the dough balls in the mixture.
- Layer the buttery pieces into a small, greased square or rectangular baking tin. Cover the loaves and let rise until doubled (approximately one hour).
- Once ready, place in the oven at 200° for 25 minutes or until golden brown – you may need to adjust time and temperature to match your oven.
- Unwrap the camembert from its packaging, then place it back into its box.
- Bake on a tray for 20 minutes.
- Serve the gooey camembert alongside the Christmas Garlic Bread.