Bursting with flavour, these gluten-free Mexican bean burgers make for a delicious lunch or dinner option. Served in the gluten-free seeded rolls by Genius, these super simple bean burgers are filled with fibre and gut-loving greatness.
- To make the burgers, tip the beans into a large bowl and roughly smash them apart using a potato crusher.
- Mix the gluten-free breadcrumbs, chilli, coriander, spring onions, garlic, beaten egg, ground coriander and seasoning into the mashed beans. This high fibre combination is a flavour sensation!
- Get your hands in and split the mixture to form 6-8 burgers.
- Gently heat two tablespoons of oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the burgers until golden brown and a little crunchy on both sides.
- Place a burger in each roll and top with slices of tomatoes, avocado, red onion and a dollop of sour cream and serve immediately. Banging bean burgers in an instant!