Enjoy a taste of Italy! This delicious sandwich is packed with veggies your gut will love. You’ll layer warm pepperoni, salami, prosciutto, marinated peppers, sun-dried tomatoes and olives on Genius Gluten-Free Bread for a tasty lunch.
- Lightly brush the inside of the Genius Gluten-Free Bread with olive oil and grill both sides until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, slowly warm the meats and vegetables slightly in the microwave. Once heated, use a clean paper towel to blot away any excess oil or marinade.
- Toast a couple of tablespoons of pine nuts in a dry non-stick skillet until lightly brown. Gently shake the pan once or twice to stop the pine nuts from burning.
- Layer the greens, meats, veggies and cheese on the toasted bread. Add pine nuts and an optional drizzle of olive oil.
- Lightly sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper and serve warm.