Burgers don't need to be boring! Revamp your burger menu with this Double Mexican Burger recipe. Using Kara's Sourdough Bun, this recipe takes a traditional wholesale burger bun and transforms it into a delicious dinner option.
- First up, take a Wholesale Burger Bun from Kara’s product range and toast it until it’s turned a golden shade.
- Cook the burgers to suit your customer’s preference (some like it medium, others prefer well done).
- Once cooked, take the Sourdough Bun and spread a good amount of guacamole over the base.
- Layer over some rocket leaves and coriander.
- Place one burger on top of the rocket, followed by some crushed tortilla chips and finally cheese. Place under the grill until the cheese starts to melt.
- Add the next burger and finish with the tomato salsa and the remainder of the coriander leaves.
- Place the Sourdough Bun back on top and serve immediately.
- Top tip: For the true Mexican taste experience, serve with a refreshing Margarita.