Get festive this winter and treat your customers to this quick and easy breakfast option. Using Kara doughballs, this recipe brings a new twist on the traditional serving suggestion.
- To prepare the doughballs, follow stages 1-4 in our brochure here.
- Place each Danish on a lined baking tray and place in a preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until golden.
Christmas Conserve Danish
- For half of the dough square, place one large tbsp. of Christmas conserve in the centre then pull the four corners over and pinch to seal.
- Combine icing sugar, vanilla extract and water to form a light icing and drizzle over the Danish before serving.
Cranberry & Pecan
- Blitz 40g pecans until fine, then stir into the jam of your choice.
- Cut each square of dough almost to the middle from each corner, and place one tsp of filling into the centre.
- Gently fold each point over and press in the middle.
- Drizzle with icing sugar and chopped pecans before serving.