Our Chocolate Brownie Brioche is a show-stopper of a pudding and a great way to extend your baked goods menu. Using a core ingredient in the form of a gourmet brioche bun, this recipe also contains the typical ingredients you'd expect in a rich and indulgent dessert.
- Lightly toast the brioche and spread a generous layer of the raspberry jam on the base.
- Slowly warm the chocolate brownie and place it on top of the brioche bun. Whip the cream and layer on top of the brownie.
- Finish off with some sliced strawberries and a generous drizzle of chocolate sauce.
- Dust with icing sugar and top with a strawberry coated in sweet sugar syrup.
- Top tip: You may wish to make a chantilly cream with the addition of vanilla essence for an extra depth of flavour. Alternatively, adding a little icing sugar will sweeten the cream.