Perk up your kids' menu offering with these super simple lollipop pizzas!
- Roll out Kara Dough Balls into a rectangular shape.
- Top with tomato pizza sauce and grated mozzarella.
- Cut the dough into long strips and roll the pizzas into ‘pinwheels’.
- Bake in a pizza oven for around 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- To serve, use a colourful sturdy paper straw.
- Top tip: To secure the straw in place, we placed a bamboo stick in the middle of the straw and inserted a hole into the pizza. This allowed the straw to be easily pushed through the dough.
Storage & handling
- Kara’s Doughballs should be stored frozen at -18°C or below. Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Take the required amount of dough balls from the freezer and place 2″ (5cm) apart on a baking tray. To avoid the doughball skinning, cover with a lightly greased film and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Once defrosted, store in the fridge (5°C) and consume within two days.