Bursting with rich flavours, this Mediterranean-inspired Greek Lamb Baguette is a tasty lunchtime snack. Made with Kara's full or part-baked baguettes.
- Mix the olive oil, crushed garlic, chopped mint, lemon zest, lemon juice and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add in the sliced lamb and mix to ensure the lamb is covered thoroughly. Leave to chill for 3 hours, or overnight.
- In a frying pan, gently fry the red onion and peppers to soften and add colour. Leave aside to cool.
- Fry the lamb mix on a high heat until the lamb is just cooked through. Add the red onion and pepper to mix well.
- Take Kara’s baguette and generously fill it with the lamb mix.
- Top with the feta cheese and a drizzle of honey, and serve immediately.
*Please note our Baguettes are supplied frozen for convenience. Defrost at room temperature for approximately 2 hours or until fully defrosted. Once defrosted, store in a sealed pack in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and use within 2 days. This baguette can be eaten once defrosted but we recommend that it is refreshed for a few minutes in the oven (200°C, Gas Mark 6). Do not refreeze.