Our dough balls don't just make great pizzas - they're also fantastic for making flatbreads! Quick and easy to make, give them a try to accompany your main menu.
- Roll out Kara’s Dough Balls to your desired shape, using your knuckles to indent the dough.
- Drizzle with olive oil, some sprigs of rosemary and sea salt flakes.
- Bake in a pizza oven for around 10 minutes. Once cooked, drizzle with a little more olive oil and a few more sea salt flakes.
Storage & handling
- Kara’s Doughballs should be stored frozen at -18°C or below. Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Take the required amount of dough balls from the freezer and place 2″ (5cm) apart on a baking tray. To avoid the doughball skinning, cover with a lightly greased film and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Once defrosted, store in the fridge (5°C) and consume within two days.